Registration is now closed. All CIML Members (or their Assignees) and Corresponding Member Representatives were required to register their delegations via this page no later than 1 October 2021.
Proxies may now no longer be given (please refer to note 1 below). For all questions relating to attendance, registration or proxies, please contact Mrs Patricia Saint-Germain at the BIML.
Note concerning proxies
16th International Conference on Legal Metrology
According to the OIML Convention, proxies are not allowed.
Please also note that Heads of Delegation must be nominated for both sessions of the Conference and cannot be changed between sessions. In the event of difficulty arising from exceptional circumstances, please contact Mrs Patricia Saint-Germain at the BIML.
56th CIML Meeting
CIML Members who are unable to attend may give a proxy in line with the following:
- Proxies may only be given after registration closes. They may therefore be given from Friday 1 October 2021 at 15:00 UTC until Friday 8 October 2021 at 15:00 UTC.
- CIML Members may give ONE proxy.
- Proxies may only be given to registered CIML Members.
- In addition to their own vote, a registered CIML Member may only receive a maximum of TWO proxies.
- Before giving a proxy to a registered CIML Member, please obtain their agreement.
- Proxies are given for the duration of the 56th CIML Meeting.
Organisations in Liaison
Members of Honour
Organisations in Liaison and Members of Honour have received an invitation to register.